MBA Internship Opportunity at Small Business Consultancy Firm (Sydney)
This Boutique Consultancy firm based in Enmore Sydney provides consultancy services to start-ups in all financial and business planning aspects of opening and running a small business in the Australian market.
Working closely with the Business Owner who is a highly experience small business constant, you would have the opportunity to gain applied experience in developing marketing campaigns and assist in preparing for events:
• Forward planning newsletter campaigns
• Develop email marketing campaigns
• Assist in developing marketing concepts (story arch’s)
• Initially an unpaid internship, there is opportunity for this to grow into a flexible paid position when KPI’s are met.
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Currently enrolled in MBA program
• Currently participating in, or willing to participate in the on campus career development program
• Have excellent written communicate skills and a creative fair
• Have a desire to build a career within entrepreneurship
• Have an interest in marketing
Work Hours & Commitment
• 5 hours per week
• Work hours are flexible and can fit around your other commitments
• Possibility of this turning into a longer term paid career opportunity
Deadline for applications: 31st October.
All applications must be emailed to: email@example.com