Graduate Sales Executive
My client is a leading platform within the fundraising space.
- Do you have drive, passion and enthusiasm?
- Do you want a job that has an unlimited career progression and opportunities?
- Do you love digital, technology in general and the opportunities that it provides organisations?
- But most importantly: do you want to put your skills to good use and make a difference every day?
If you’ve answered yes to the questions above, then make the smart move for your career, and apply to be a Junior Sales Executive at this great company.
Reporting directly to the BD Director you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of this market leading online fundraising solution by working with charities and events across Australia and internationally.
The Ideal Candidate
My client is looking for a junior caller with the right personality to kick off a sales career in digital technology.
- 0 to 2 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to successfully achieve objectives
- Natural ease of speaking over the phone
- Relevant knowledge and understanding of digital technology (previous experience in SAAS sales preferred)
- Right personality: highly motivated and self-driven
Responsibilities of the job
- Identifying opportunities and potential leads
- Reaching out and building relationships with the largest charities and events in Australia and New Zealand
- Performing discovery on campaigns and identifying opportunities to grow events
- Aligning with Account Management, Production and Customer Support to offer the best solutions to the clients
- Ensuring what is delivered is to the highest standard and in line with the client expectations
This exciting company is proud of it’s fun, dynamic and challenging work environment that is also incredibly rewarding. Because of their fast-paced growth, they are looking for individuals with energy to burn and are motivated and driven by their career.
Not only will you be making a smart move for your career, but you’ll also be working from brand new office facilities with a complimentary breakfast and lunch included. Besides, how many other work places can say that ‘making a difference’ is truly a part of the everyday?
To apply for the position, please complete the below forms: