Career Services Information
Once you have completed the Career Health Check questionnaire you will be provided with information on services that are available to assist you with your career priorities. These may include:
- Information on CareerCoach online training tools
- Contact details for specialist Career Practitioners and Psychologists
- Access information for free career resources
- Information on training providers
- Disability and specialist support services
- Employment Agencies and Recruiters
- Information on other local services that could be of assistance to your career development
Once you have received this information you can request to be referred by CareersCoach to the service or contact them yourself directly.
At no stage will your information be passed on without your consent.