Accounting Internship Opportunity (Sydney)
• Gain Sydney Accounting Industry Experience
• Learn how to use Accounting industry Software
A small accounting firm that specialises in: Compliance Services, Business Start-Up Support Services, Consultancy & Systems Advice, Budgeting & Forecasting, Taxation, Payroll, Administration Services, Accounting, GST & BAS, Bookkeeping Services, Financial & Management Reporting and Packaged Services.
Working closely with the Principal Accountant you will benefit from learning how to apply the accounting principles that you are learning at University into the real world of accounting.
Specifically, you will learn how to use MYOB to input data, update files and for data entry. There will be opportunity for you to align university assignments to the work experience.
• Currently completing an Accounting Degree
• Excellent communication skills
• A desire to build a career in Accounting post-graduation
• Good GPA
• This is a CareersCoach supported internship participation in the Graduate Coaching program is required and will support you throughout the placement
To apply send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org