CareersCoach Technical Recruitment specialises in recruiting technical roles within the following industries:
- Information Technology Recruitment
- Construction and Building Recruitment
- Architecture and Interior Design Recruitment
Client Service Commitment
Our commitment is to source the right candidate for your organisation. We want to assist and add value to your business, whilst also saving you time in sourcing, interviewing and shortlisting suitable candidates.
It is impetrative that we understand both the role and the culture of your organisation to ensure a perfect candidate fit. A CareersCoach consultant will work closely with you to understand every aspect of the role and of the organisational culture. Appropriate candidates will be sent over immediately including salary expectations and potential start dates, after being screened for quality, suitability and cultural fit.
Our Recruitment Process
All candidates are carefully sourced, and screened against both their technical and cultural fit for the position. We work very closely with all candidates to ensure that they will have long term success in the role.
Our screening process includes:
- Careful sourcing of candidates through our network
- Interview screening
- Technical screening
- Personality assessment
- Assessment of candidate career goals and alignment the position and organisation
Key Information Technology positions that we regularly recruit include:
- Information Technology
- System Architects
- Analyst Programmers
- Business Analysts
- Help Desk
- Website Developers
- Project Managers
- System Architects
- Information Technology Sales & Service (Technical Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Customer Care)
Key Construction positions that we regularly recruit include:
- Construction Managers
- Site Forepersons
- Quality Surveyors
- Contracts Administrators
- Project Controllers
- Commercial Managers
- Civil & Structural Engineers
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Interior Designer
- Design Industry Sales & Service (Technical Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Customer Care)
Ongoing Candidate Care
As a Careers Coaching provider we are uniquely positioned to provide ongoing care to candidates to ensure successful transition into the role. Ongoing candidate care includes providing candidates with career coaching programs both pre and post recruitment.
We offer a very competitive fee structure of 15%, which is payable on candidate commencement.